Labels

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My First Rambling

This is my very first post, on my very first blog. And I'm sure I'm far more excited about it than any of you stumbling across it, but one day, I hope, that might change :)

The first twenty years of my life were pretty basic, aka boring. But as soon as I started college that all began to change. 

In the short time I've been an adult, I've already accomplished more than in all my previous years. I've learned to navigate the world on my own (relatively), I've learned to go out into the college world and find ways to keep it from shaking my faith and I've found love; true, healthy, knight in shining armor, fairy tale kind of love.

All in the next year I will get married, attempt to get into an amazing Grad school, graduate college and get ready to become not only a Pastor's wife, but an Army wife as well.

I love my fiance to death, but his presence in my life has lead to more excitement and emotion than I ever imagined. It's going to be a fun, crazy, scary adventure and I hope to take you all along on the ride!

-Ashley {Soon-to-be Harris}

No comments:

Post a Comment